Guest Post: ‘Sup, my duggars?

Jon‘s recently gotten back into the blogging game, so I asked him to write up a brief guest post here. Without further ado…

The Duggar family basically exemplifies everything that is wrong with white people: hyper religious and preachy about it, southern, home schooled, ignorant and proud, multiple first names (let’s face it, if I read Jim Bob Duggar in a work of fiction, it would thoroughly end my ability to suspend my disbelief), desperately wants to star in a reality show, too many damn kids, and of course Republican. In fact, Duggar should be an racial slur for white people. It even kind of sounds like one.

“I almost got run off the road by that duggar in the minivan.”

or

“I hate Wal-Mart, that place is full of duggars.”
“At least they’re not screaming, hey mother f-er, where’s my box wine?”

Get on this, people. You might want to start using Heene while you’re at it.

6 Responses to Guest Post: ‘Sup, my duggars?

With luck, this can become the new "santorum."

2. GDad says:

We should all heene those duggars with lots of santorum.

3. Will Staples says:

How is "southern" a negative character trait? Granted, the South is home to a more reactionary assholes than other parts of the US, but it's not cool to paint everyone in a given region with the same brush.

4. Wikinite says:

but it's okay to use "Republican" or shopping Walmart as a broad paint brush stroke even though not every republican and walmart shopper is a complete and chronic asshat? Why aren't you defending Republicans and walmart shoppers from being painted with the "same brush".

5. Jon says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

6. Jon says:

Will, I will readily admit that this is not the most intelligent thing I have ever written. I'll spare you any bullshit rationalizations of my dumbass comment.Ultimately, this is the same discussion that goes on frequently with liberal and moderate Christians and it is unfortunate that intelligent, open minded Wal-Mart shoppers, Republicans and southerners have to share those labels with wastes of human flesh like the Duggars.